Saturday, January 23, 2010

Nemo and Tinkerbell Part #1

For Megan and Gavin's 5th birthday (Sept 2009), they wanted Tinkerbell and Nemo cakes. Mom and I had fun making these :)
It gets pretty high-tech when you have to use your lap top while decorating a cake!
And when it gets late, I get silly. Here I was cracking up because I thought it was really funny using the laptop while cake decorating. Things are funny really late that just aren't that funny during the day. Actually I was watching a very helpful U-Tube video on how to make roses out of frosting.
I was a happy camper this night because I had said that those decorating turntables were so neat. Then, I sent Randy to the grocery (of course) and he brought me one home! I love it! You just turn that puppy around while frosting the cake. It's very nice!
Here is Mom frosting the Nemo cake. It's starting to come together!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment