Saturday, January 23, 2010

High School Musical cakes

For Maddie's 7th birthday in October 2008, Mom and I made a few cakes with High School Musical pictures on them. They were fairly easy but still required plenty of frosting and piping around the edges of cake and pictures. I'm pretty sure this was the cake where Mom and I were up late (of course) and she was trying to get me to leave and I was wanting to stay and help finish up so we were kind of fighting over the bowl of frosting and ended up dropping it on a cake... a cake that was almost finished! Kayla was sitting there and was just mortified that we did that. Mom and I just laughed and then started the frosting repair!
Lindsey, Maddie, Mallory, and Rachel in front of the FOUR High School Musical cakes.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment